G50VT battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
G50VT battery

G50VT battery

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gscreen抯 Spacebook Is really a Dual Screen Laptop.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Gscreen抯 Spacebook Is really a Dual Screen Laptop. Empty
PostSubject: Gscreen抯 Spacebook Is really a Dual Screen Laptop.   Gscreen抯 Spacebook Is really a Dual Screen Laptop. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:00 pm

Do you ever desire two screens on your laptop? If you are really a power user, flipping back and forth between screens, you probably possess a dual screen setup with your desktop computer. Once you are used to being allowed to multi-task with the joint screens, using your one-time screened laptop is time consuming. gScreen has a viable solution for everyone. In November, gScreen is actually debuting its new dual-screen personal computer. Topping the scale at just over 10 pounds, you have to be a dedicated power user to would like to lug this thing all-around, but the benefits associated with the dual screens may possibly 搊ut-weigh? the disadvantage connected with sore shoulders.

gScreen抯 SpaceBook looks like some kind of alien create staring to come back at you. According a powerful article by Gloria Sin, ZDNet, the specifications for that SpaceBook are fairly remarkable. Gloria writes, 揟he SpaceBook functions two 17. 3-inch HD LED-backlit watches (1920 x 1080) that slide out from the center and are found in matte or glossy stop, with a quad-core i7 740QM located at 1. 73GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250M GPU, 500 GB hard disk (7200rpm), a 6-in-1 and an internal super multi-DVD drive. I抦 surprised it doesn抰 offer a hybrid or dual solid state/traditional storage device like some gaming models, but the specs happen to be in-line with high-end desktops. Weighing in at a good beefy 10-pounds, with some sort of magnesium alloy chassis, this is designed for processor-intensive work but are also able to play most modern games consistent with NotebookCheck (just don抰 explain to the boss).? br />

gScreen Corp is based in Anchorage, Alaska. The SpaceBook may be the design of gScreenCorp CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER Gordon Alan Stewart. Based on Gloria Sin, Stewart is reported to possess designed it on a corner of a McDonald抯 napkin, back in 2003. Stewart was on setting in Hawaii for six months working on a vacation video and hated losing his dual monitors just for editing.

Would you be able to lug around such great laptop? I use a 2 screen setup for operate and really hate working at home on my laptop along with the single screen. Since I don抰 travel around I used to, getting the heavier laptop wouldn抰 mean We be spending all my days for the chiropractor抯 office, just searching for trip. I could replace my best little 14 inch laptop considering the SpaceBook without a concern. It is definitely something to seem into. I think I will wait to work out how the SpaceBook fairs on the market, with the thought which the price may drop in about a year. Meanwhile, I am wondering generally if the SpaceBook抯 6 cell lithium ion electric is powerful enough for you to power the dual screens for extended. Of course the way to that dilemma is to shop for a spare laptop solar battery. What抯 another pound or two inside your laptop case when the darn thing has already been tearing at your bare. Personally I would be having a wheeled laptop cart besides hurting my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
https://g50vt.forumotion.com

Gscreen抯 Spacebook Is really a Dual Screen Laptop.
Page 1 of 1